Welcome Message

Welcome one and all, near and far,


Welcome to my blog LivingWithBilly.

Ever wonder what it would be like to live with someone who has a special disability?

Now you can somewhat get and idea. Read on to see more!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finallyyyyyyyyy!!!! A NEW POST!


Hello Everyone!!

Finally, I have a new post!

I know that it's been a little over a month since I have last updated my blog. My reason for this is because of school. I've been very stressed out lately because of Mid-Terms and trying to pass them. Right now, school isn't going over so well for me and I'm trying to just make it through the day. Fortunately, Mid-Terms have been getting pushed back because of the snow. So, If you don't hear from me for a little while, it's probably because of school. I'm sorry about that. School has been very hard on me this year....for once school has been hard for me. This doesn't happen very often.

Before I go on, I would like to say that I finally got my Joan Jett shirt I have been wanting for a little while now. If you do not know who Joan Jett is....listen to her music NOW! It is pretty awesome if you like music not from this era. She also made the first all girl 70s Rock and Roll band The Runaways. This included some really great artists like Lita Ford (Lead Guitarist) , Cherie Currie (Lead Vocalist), Sandy West (Drummer), Jakie Fox (Bass) and of course, Joan Jett (Rhythm Guitarist). They made the famous song that most people probably know, Cherry Bomb. Kim Fowley, the same guy who also produced bands like KISS, was their producer. After they broke up, they all went their separate ways. Joan Jett went into a solo career then later became Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. They made some famous hits like I Love Rock&Roll, I Love Playing With Fire, Crimson And Clover, Do You Wanna Touch, Bad Reputation and Love Is Pain. These are also some of my favorites by her. Til this day, she still tours with the Blackhearts and works with Blackheart Records. Yes, I really know my music history because I am such a big music lover. Joan Jett is pretty amazing though when you find out more about her because she has done some pretty amazing things to get to where she is today. There is also a movie out now called "The Runaways" which is about how they got started and ended. It really is a fantastic movie if you are a fan of them. The movie and actor portrayal is incredible with Kristen Stewart (my favorite actress) as Joan Jett and Dakota Fanning as Cherrie Currie, it's an amazing movie. I highly recommend it to Joan Jett/The Runaways fans.  Now that I'm boring you all half to death with my music history talk which I could talk about all day but wont, you guys are lucky trust me, I am going to update about Billy.


Billy has a new little crush on my friend Katie! He likes Katie!

Billy do you want to see Kylie?
"No Kylie!"
Billy, do you want to see Miranda?
"No Miranda!"
Billy, do you want to see Katie?

"Yes Katie! Like Katie, like Katie!"


Billy has been playing with his Mobi-Go which is like an Nintendo DX or DSi. If you don't know what it is or care to read about it, Click Here.


Lately, Billy has been having a lot of temper tantrums. The other day after school, he wanted to go out. So, we brought him to McDonald's. Billy didn't want to go to McDonald's though, he wanted to go to Hannafords. So, we said McDonald's first then Hannafords. When we brought him inside he just cried and cried. He did not stop. The only time he did was for 5 minutes to eat a little bit then he ran towards the door to leave. What child wants to go to the Grocery Store instead of McDonald's?


It was even better once we got there. When we got in the store he pushed the cart and knew exactly where to go. First, the fruit snack gummy aisle. We probably have every fruit gummy there is in our cabinet. Second, the frozen foods aisle for Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets. We already had some at the house but, Billy would not leave without his Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets.  So, when you see a 35 year old coming out of the grocery store in 30 years with only bags of Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets and boxes of Fruit Gummies....it's Billy!




Things have been pretty boring around here due to the massive snow storms we have been getting. They almost cover my bedroom window. By next week it probably will be covered because of the next storm on Wednesday. Billy has been having fun in the snow. He likes to sit in it then sink into the snow. Ha ha. The snow is so tall now that he will probably be covered by it fully by Thursday. In the last snow storm we went sledding and billy loved it. He likes to go down the hill in our front yard. Lucky for him on Monday we had no school, Tuesday we had no school, Wednesday we had a delay, Thursday we had school, Friday we had no school and tomorrow we may not have school. Then, Wednesday we are not going to have school and Thursday we could have a delay or no school. My mom is loving this!!!! NOT! As of right now I like it but, once summer comes, I'm going to hate it....Oh well, that's New England!




Anyways, I should probably go now and I would like to say thank you to those of you who are still reading this after my long break away. My next post may be a video because I made something for my blog. It's not finished yet but, it's almost done. There may be a special appearance from Billy too! You're going to have to wait in see though! So now, I'm going to leave you with a few questions about things in my blog.


1. Have you ever listened to Joan Jett/The Runaways/Joan Jett & The Blackhearts?
2. If so, what's your favorite song?
3. Do you have any band suggestions that you think I would like. I like any type of rock music from the 60s to the late 90s early 2000's.
4. To those of you in the New England area, are you sick of the snow yet?
5. What do you think the drawing is? No one knows what it is so guess away!


If you would like to answer these you can either in the comments section under this post or on the Facebook Link that you got the link to my blog from. If I'm Facebook friends with you (Family Members or Friends) I usually know when you post the link to my blog and I check it to see any questions or comments you may have about my blogging. If you have any Question or Comments please post them on here or Facebook. Thanks!










1 comment:

  1. Hey Brianna! Your blog is so wonderful! Best wishes to Billy and your family! I would love to help you with your writing in your blog. Is it up yet? Send me the link if it is. And good luck with your music dreams - I hope they come true. Guitar is really easy once you get the hang of it. Best wishes, dear. <3

    ReplyDelete