Welcome Message

Welcome one and all, near and far,


Welcome to my blog LivingWithBilly.

Ever wonder what it would be like to live with someone who has a special disability?

Now you can somewhat get and idea. Read on to see more!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Autism and Music

Hello Everyone,

So, as most of you know, I am absolutely in love with music. All the time I am looking for new songs and artists to listen to. Well, recently I found a website of just songs that have to do with Autism. Here are a couple of them:

EDIT: I know that some videos don't work. I promise I'll try to fix them!

This song is called "On That Day". It is by Jayne Nelsen.


This song is called "Missing Pieces". It is by Mark Leland. If you want to skip the talking, skip to the time 1:20.


Most people have probably heard this song, It's called "I Am Here". It is a song written by someone with Autism.



So, this isn't a song. This is a Documentry by Autism Speaks. I will warn you, it's 7 1/2  minutes long. If you want to know what it's like to live with someone with autism though, watch it. It's not only interesting but, even though it's from a parent's point of view, I can relate to it by seeing what my parents have to go through and things that I have witnessed Billy doing.




And just for memories, Solitary Shell by Dream Theater.

  

And my favorite song! "All He Has To Say". This song is by Aika Hirahara.




I got all of this from YouTube or http://www.autismlyrics.com/. Well, all the videos except the one that I made:)

No comments:

Post a Comment